Hogue Knives 36522 Sig Sauer EX-A05 Wharncliff Automatic Knife
Sig Sauer and Hogue Knives have teamed up on some of Hogue's most popular knives. This EX-A05 model is outfitted with a 3.5" black wharncliffe blade and a gray anodized aluminum handle with a Sig Sauer logo inlay.
The distinctive EX-A05 automatic from Hogue offers snappy automatic opening action with the push of a button. Utilizing Hogue's state of the art auto technology, the blade rockets into open position and locks firmly in place. A sliding safety adds an extra level of blade security when in the open position. This Allen Elishewitz design includes an ergonomic pocket clip, that is reversible for left or right-hand carry. Made in America.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Overall Length: 8.125”
• Closed Length: 4.625”
• Weight: 4.6 oz
• Style: Modified Wharncliffe
• Thickness: 0.150”
• Material: CPM154 Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black Cerakote®
• High Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: Tactical Series
• Nickle Silver with Clear Cerakote® SIG™ Medallion
• Locking Mechanism: Automatic Button Deployment with Manual Safety
• Frame: Matte Grey 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum Scales with Solid Black G10 Inserts
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Down Deep Pocket Carry with Filler Plate
• Lanyard Hole