Kershaw Leek,1660CFCBSW Knife, Carbon Fiber, Composite, Assisted Opening
One of the most popular knives ever made now comes with carbon fiber scales. The modified drop point blade is D2 steel, so it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade has a stonewashed finish, so it looks good and hides scratches. Like all Leeks, it has a SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, so whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
A liner lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight 2.4 oz. (69 g)