Kershaw 1810 Intellect Assisted Opening Folding Knife
This good-looking folder is the intelligent choice for style, functionality, and practicality. The drop-point blade is ideal for a wide range of cutting applications. The blade is built of 8Cr13MoV for good edge retention and easy resharpening. But Kershaw adds a high polish to the blade for an exceedingly classy look, too.
The handle is pure steel with attractive, machined contouring that makes it stand out from the crowd. Opening is smooth, easy—and entirely ambidextrous—with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A frame lock secures the blade open during use. For a final practical touch, the heavy-duty deep-carry clip is left/right reversible.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Left/Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
- Polished Hardware
- Made in China