The Thermite, designed by Rick Hinderer, has a great look and great features. It offers Rick's useability with just enough style. A machined G-10 front scale and a heavily textured back spacer add to the good looks. The back handle is stainless steel with a frame lock and lock bar stabilizer. For easy opening, the Thermite is SpeedSafe-equipped and can be accessed with the ambidextrous flipper or thumb stud. It comes equipped with Kershaw's four-position deep pocket clip.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumb stud
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined G10 front, 410 steel back
- Blade length: 3.5 in.
- Closed length: 4.9 in.
- Overall length: 8.4 in.
- Weight: 4.9 oz.