Kershaw 7100BLUBW Launch 1
Got an automatic attraction? Then look into Kershaw's Launch 1. This automatic knife features CPM 154 blade steel, a strong opening kick, and is made-in-the-USA at Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility.
The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel has more uniform distribution of carbides—so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The blade is finished with our BlackWash™ finish for rough-and-tumble good looks and an additional measure of blade protection.
To lighten the Launch 1's weight, the handles are durable anodized aluminum and are contoured to fit snugly in the hand.
The Launch 1 opens with a "low profile" push button. This low-profile button makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Nevertheless, automatic knives are dangerous and should be handled with extreme caution in all circumstances.
The Launch 1's pocketclip is left/right reversible. For left-handed use, use your index finger instead of your thumb to press the blade-release/lock button.
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer and lanyard tie-off
- Automatic push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (114 g)