Kershaw Launch 7 Automatic Knife, 7900TEALSW Teal, Stonewash
Kershaw has created a great design and combined that with top engineering for an amazing automatic knife. Designed by Tim Galyean, the Launch 7 features an integrated backspacer and grips made from anodized aluminum. The blade steel remains the same CPM-154 that has been so reliable in the other Launch series. This knife has a stonewashed clip point blade and a teal anodized aluminum blade.
With a 3.75" blade, combined with a slightly more angular appearance, the result is a longer, leaner, more aggressive appearing knife. The release/lock button and reversible belt clip add to the Launch 7 function and safety.
- Made in the USA
- Tim Galyean design
- Integrated backspacer
- Automatic push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, teal anodized
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.6 in. (21.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (91 g)