Kershaw Norad 5510 Flipper Frame Lock 3.25"
Inspired by the lines of aerospace design, the Norad has landed. The Norad opens with Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper. But we reduced the size of the flipper when the knife is closed—and made it disappear altogether when the knife is open. Carbon fiber inserts in the steel handle and an oversized, polished pivot add a modern look, while a custom backspacer with raised jimping provides a secure grip. The big, beefy drop-point blade has a two-toned finish: a hollow in the blade features gray PVD coating and the rest of the blade is machine satin finished.
- Get a custom look at an affordable price
- D2 blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; machine satin and gray PVD two-tone finish
- Steel handle has carbon fiber inserts, front and back; raised custom backspacer helps ensure a solid grip
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system; flipper is concealed when the knife is open
- Reversible pocketclip for left/right carry